Accounts & Deposits
-: Accounts :-
Transaction of banking to any Branch Anywhere in Rajkot District Co-Operative Bank.
Savings Account :-A Savings Account may be opened by Individuals / Minors / Regd. Co-op. Societies / Regd. Public Trusts / Institutes / H.U.F. etc.
- Open a Savings Bank Account with us and avail CTS Cheque Book facility.
- Any Branch Banking (ABB).
- NEFT (National Electronic Fund Transfer)
- Money transfer services.
- Nomination facility
- Saving Account Deposit @ 3.25%
Current Account :-The salient features of the regular current account are as under
- Current Accounts can be opened by individuals, sole proprietorship concerns, partnership firms, clubs, societies, trusts, or other institutions, upon being introduced in a manner satisfactory to the Bank.
- Any Branch Banking (ABB).
- Average Quarterly balance to be maintained in Current Account Rs. 3000/-.
- Collection of outstation cheques.
-: Deposits :-
Simple Term Fixed Deposits [TDR] :-
- Account can be opened with a minimum of Rs.500/-.
- Minimum period is 15 days and can be opened for 364 days.(Less then 1 year)
- Interest is paid along with principal amount on maturity.
- Loan can be granted up to 85 % of the deposit amount against the pledge of Deposit Receipt.
- Deposit covered under insurance by RBI guideline.
- Senior Citizen will get additional 0.50% interest in below given Rate of Interest.
- Please see below to know about our current Interest Rates for deposit scheme.
|Interest Rates applicable W.E.F Dt. : 03-04-2023|
Co-op. Societies/ Non /Regd.
Trusts & All other
categories of depositors
|15 days to 45 days||3.70 %|
|46 days to 90 days||4.50 %|
|91 days to 179 days||4.75 %|
|180 days to bellow 1 year||6.00 %|
|1 year to less than 2 year||7.00 %|
|2 year to 3 year||7.10 %|
|Saving Deposit-All(With Sp. Savings Deposit||3.25 %|
Reinvestment Term Fixed Deposits [DDR] :-
- Account can be opened with a minimum of Rs. 500/- or any amount.
- Minimum period is one year.
- Maximum period is 3 Year.
- Interest due will be paid on quarterly / half yearly basis.
- Loan can be granted up to 85% of the deposit amount against the pledge of Deposit Receipt..
- The depositor desires to have interest payment on quarterly / half yearly basis, he should notify this instruction in the Account Opening Form while opening the account. The Bank will take note of this and pay the interest amount accordingly.
- In case of premature cancellation of deposits, 1% penalty will be levied as per bank’s rules.
- Deposit covered under insurance by RBI guideline
Recurring Deposit Accounts :-
- Recurring Deposit is a special type of deposit account which enables a depositor to save by paying into the account an agreed minimum sum of money monthly fixed amount.
- The Recurring Deposit Scheme is open to individual categories only.
- A Recurring Deposit account shall be accepted for periods up to the maximum period of 3 years.
- The minimum core deposit amount should be Rs. 500/-.
- The Excess amount deposited should be in multiples of Rs.500/- only.
- The excess amount deposited in a given month will not be utilized for payment of future instalments.
- Instalments may be remitted by Standing instructions by transferring the amount each month from the current/ savings accounts in the same branch.
- The Deposit can be placed for a minimum tenure of 12 months to a maximum tenure of 3 year.