Milestone and Achievements
Milestone of Shri Rajkot District Co-Operative Bank Ltd.
- To Achieve deposit Target of Rs. 4500 Crore by end of March 2016.
- To Expand Branch Network of 200 Branches by end March 2016.
Achievements in various areas As on dt. 31-03-2015
- The bank is registered under Bombay Co-op. Societies Act-1925 in 1959 and have commenced working in 1960. (Regd. No. 24940/1959)
- The bank is holding RBI business License since 1994 (License Renewal No. RPCD-AH-15/2011-12 Dt. 25-06-2012) & (03-02-2015)
- The bank has been awarded five times in a raw "NABARD BEST PERFORMANCE AWARD" by Prime Minister and Finance Minister (GOI) for better performance in all aspects of working amongst DCCB entire India.
- The bank has been awarded by "NAFSCOB" for better performance in all aspects for the year of 2009-10.
- Total no. of braches are 184 in Rajkot & Morbi district consist 15 blocks. All branches and H. O. are on CBS platform.
- The bank having 68 own branch building including H. O.
- Safe Deposit lockers facility in 87 Branches and 24 hour & 365 days lockers facility available at H. O.
- Total no. of staff strength is 931 out of 216 subordinate staff and 583 employees are trained at various stage.
- Last 43 years bank is being get audit class "A" by Auditor & Bank is paying dividend since starting.
- The bank is making profit since beginning the business. As on dt.31-3-2015 gross profit is Rs. 60.01 Crore.
- The bank is distributing maximum dividend as per co-op. act to their members as the provision of Co-op. Act since 21 years.
- As on dt.31-03-2015 total deposit is Rs. 3103 crores of which consist 54% low cost & deposit covered under insurance by RBI guideline.
- This is the first bank which has got direct loan of Rs. 400 crore from NABARD in Gujarat State.
- There are 454 PACS affiliated with the bank.
- Each PACS have its own office and godown facility and having independent qualified full time secretaries. And more than 99% PACS are fully computerized & Bank paying 100% recovery of borrowing.
- The bank is maintaining its first rank in recovery performance position amongst the DCCB of Gujarat State last 22years. As on 30th June 2014 recovery was 99.88% moreover the bank is awarded Dashabdi Award by GSCB in recovery performance.
- In KCC Scheme the bank has issued 2.44 Lac Kisan Credit Cards, There are 4036 SB A/c. of SHGs with the branches and out of these 1822 SHGs credit linked with the bank and sanctioned loan sum of Rs.1157.04 lakh. In the credit linkage area, Bank is awarded for SHG Bank linkage programme consecutive two year by NABARD R. O. Ahmedabad.
- Bank has issued 1459 Swarojgar Credit Card under NABARD's scheme.
- Under "Rural Godown Scheme" (Credit link capital investment subsidy Scheme) the loan is being sanctioned for to No. of 2826 godowns (with 3,48,063 Tone storage capacity) and against that subsidy received sum of Rs.1701 lakh.
- Gold Ornament finance facilities available at Gold Loan Extension Counter in H.O. from 4.00 P.M. to 10.00 P.M.
- For increasing non-funding – non-credit business, bank has tied up with Exide Life Insurance Co. Ltd. and IFFCO TOKIO General Insurance Co. Ltd for insurance business.
- Financial Literacy for Bank has opened a 15 FLC (Financial Literacy Center) at Taluka place in district. PACS Development Cell (PDC) is also functioning in the Bank by NABARD guideline.
- As a social obligation bank has introduce medical benefit scheme for members of PACS @ Rs. 5,000/- per patient per year.
- Accidental insurance of Rs.5.00 lakh for PACS loanee members the premium of which is being paid by the Bank.